With our 5-axis CNC machining centres, we mill every conceivable contour in a reliable, reproducible process – even production down to batch size 1 is possible.
THERMOFORMED COMPONENTS / CNC MACHINING
High-precision CNC machining
- Five CE-certified interpolating 5-axis CNC machining centres in gantry design
- Two tandem systems
- Two tool change systems
- Every conceivable contour possible
- Reliable and reproducible processing
- Production down to batch size 1 possible
- High accuracy thanks to fully automatic 5-axis CNC machining
- 3D scanning/3D measuring of free-form surfaces up to 4000 mm
- Best-fit process for optimum component alignment
- Initial sample test report
- Max. machining size of 3000 x 1800 x 560 mm
- Die cutting
Modern 5-axis CNC machining centres
Simultaneous 5-axis CNC machining of complex components up to 3000 x 1800 x 560 mm in size. For secure and fast data transfer as well as data backup of the programs, all machining centres have been integrated into our network.
Complex 3D contours are machined with the highest precision. We use state-of-the-art CAD/CAM tools such as SolidWorks, Tebis or PolyWorks to create the corresponding programs. Alternatively, machines can also be programmed using the teach-in method.
Tool change stations with up to twelve tool holders are available for the efficient machining of complex components. For larger series, we achieve optimum capacity utilisation through tandem operation.